The Board of Directors follows the following policies in pursuit of community and organizational goals in order to upgrade their members’ positions.
- Efforts to organize food and drink imports
- Group participation in decision making and decision making, preparation and regulation
- Proposals related to the import of relevant goods
- Establishing the framework and mechanism for the acceptance of the executive functions of the state, which are delegated under the 5-year economic development law, the law implementing Article 44 and other relevant laws of the Association, and the correct implementation of the delegated tasks and the presentation of the performance report to the relevant agencies.
- An attempt to bind and oblige the members to comply with the proper economic regulations and the observance of the country’s trade
- Safeguarding the intellectual rights of members through relevant authorities and institutions